– This is a “must read” classic and should be one of the first books that you read if you are new to plant-based or raw foods diet.
– This is the companion for the “Green For Life” book referenced above.
– The Biggest Raw Food Controversies Finally Exposed and Debunked….
Discover How to Increase Energy, Strengthen Digestion and Avoid Dangerous Deficiencies.
– The Raw Secrets will help you live sustainably on the raw vegan diet and overcome the problems
you may have encountered in doing so.
– When we eat, can we feed the soul as well as the body? Can a diet have an impact on spirituality?
Spiritual Nutrition empowers readers to develop personal diets that are appropriate to their lifestyles
and spiritual practices
– Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine features over 250 revolutionary vegan recipes
from chefs at the Tree of Life Cafe.
– Conscious Eating has been referred to as the “Bible of Vegetarians,” for both beginners
and advanced students of health.
– There Is a Cure for Diabetes lays out a three-week plan for reversing the negative genetic
expression of diabetes to a physiology of health and well-being.
– Representing a synthesis of the author’s decades of multidisciplinary work in meditation,
psychiatry, psychotherapy, and spirituality, Creating Peace by Being Peace guides readers in
creating peace on seven levels of engagement, from the body to the ecology to God.
– Referred to as the “Grand Prix of epidemiology” by The New York Times, this study examines
more than 350 variables of health and nutrition with surveys from 6,500 adults in more than 2,500 counties across China and Taiwan, and conclusively demonstrates the link between nutrition and heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
– The 80/10/10 Diet: Balancing Your Health, Your Weight, and Your Life One
Luscious Bite at a Time. If you have struggled with staying raw, would like to lose weight,
or change your life for the better, look no further than this groundbreaking book.
– One of the world’s most recognized vegan body builders presents a comprehensive guide
to building a fit body while eating a plant-based diet. Author Robert Cheeke inspires people
to develop magnificent bodies.
– The World Peace Diet suggests how we as a species might move our consciousness forward
so that we can be more free, more intelligent, more loving, and happier in the choices we make.
– Clearly written and backed by irrefutable scientific evidence, startling photos of angiograms,
and inspiring personal stories, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease will empower readers to take
charge of their heart health. It is a powerful call for a paradigm shift in heart-disease therapy.
– Igniting Your Life is a book written by an independent thinker for independent thinkers.
– By tapping into traditions of meditation and mindfulness, Singer shows how the development of
consciousness can enable us all to dwell in the present moment and let go of painful thoughts and
memories that keep us from achieving happiness and self-realization.
– From one of Time magazine’s 100 most influential people in the world, a rousing defense of the role of science in our lives.
Vegan & Raw Food