FREE SHIPPING ON ALL US ORDERS OVER $30
Organic Raw Black Chia Seeds
WHY BUY FROM US?
- Complete Protein – Including all amino acids.
- Omega 3 – The Most Abundant Source of ALA, the only essential fatty acid.
- More Fiber and Lignans – promotes a healthy microbiome in your gut.
- More antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Guaranteed Pesticide Free, No Sticks, Stems or other debris.
Learn About Chia
From The Blog
I call this the Sweet and Heat Chia Smoothie! It’s a delicious twist on a traditional pineapple raspberry smoothie. “Spicy” is not necessarily a word that comes to mind when I think about smoothies. Smoothies are usually sweet, maybe with a little sour thrown into the mix if you want to get a little wild with
We wouldn’t doubt that somewhere in your health-food journey, you’ve come across some of the wonderful ways to consume chia, but today we want to focus specifically on chia seed gel. The problem is, you may still not be sure where to start or, perhaps, even how to start. Chia gel is the key to
This is one of my favorite vegan milkshake recipes. Yes, it is possible to make a milkshake vegan and taste delicious (like a real milkshake)! I must admit, I have a love/hate relationship with milkshakes. I love how cold and creamy and smooth they are, but I will inevitably get a stomach ache after a
This vegan carrot cake recipe is different than many carrot cake recipes out there because we’ve swapped out traditional egg mix with a chia seed egg mix! Plus you’ll notice the list of ingredients includes coconut oil and coconut sugar. You can also use date sugar or Lakanto as a sweetener. All options are better
Move over water, chia seeds in water (Chia Fresca) is so much better! When chia seeds are soaked in water they become the absolute best way to stay hydrated. While we all love drinking water, sometimes we need a little something different to keep us hydrated. Not only are chia seeds rich in omega-3 fatty
Who doesn’t love pumpkin pie? This all Vegan Pumpkin Pie recipe is full of nutrition and taste! Here’s what you need first: INGREDIENTS For the Crust: 2 Tbsp chia seeds (Pure Organic Foods) 2 Tbsp raw chia seed oil (Pure Organic Foods) 2 cups organic raw almonds ½ cup organic raw walnuts 1 Tbsp organic
Choose Your Size
Ultra Pure Organic Black Chia Seeds From Organic Pure Foods™
- Finally a Chia Seed Brand you can Trust – Taste and Feel The Difference of
- Ultrapure™, High Fiber, High Omega-3, Premium Black Chia Seeds.
- Every Lot of Seed is Triple Lab Tested: Guaranteed the Highest Nutrient Content and Purity Available.
- The Organic Pure Foods Company™ has a zero-tolerance policy for all pesticides.
- “The Organic Pure Foods Company™ is the first company to establish detailed sampling protocols and a triple testing policy to ensure that all products meet our stringent zero-tolerance policy.
- We invite you to enjoy the PEACE OF MIND you and your family will have using these unique UltraPure™ seed variety.